ManageEngine Desktop Central
Registration Key Generator0BLSI-0ZAZV-MDLCC-RI3EH-1VRD8
Registration Code NumberT24LI-6VF93-HPNCF-YNJ2Q-3G7H1
Registration Key Download88S5Z-IP62Z-QX7XK-KB4W6-VB17G
Registration Key 2023H24XS-Z8JDX-MSZFW-GFNFY-2KQM2
Registration Key 2022BR86G-KDSW0-IUJY6-F39BJ-L8DV6
Registration Key Free DownloadCC028-BUAGG-Z6VTQ-03ISE-J4V5Z
Registration Key Free1Z9LQ-LYJG5-P97VS-DDK8B-YMYJ8
This Enterprise Desktop Management Software provides Software Deployment, Patch Management, Asset Management, Remote Desktop Sharing, Service Pack Deployment, Configurations, Active Directory Reports, User Logon Reports and Windows System Tools. With its network-neutral architecture, the administrator can easily manage any windows networks like Active Directory, Workgroup & Novell eDirectory. It is meant for Enterprises and not for home users. Key Features Supports Windows 2000, XP,Vista, Windows 7, 2003 & 2008 OS Manage Computers in LAN and across WAN from a central point Deploy Software to computers at a scheduled time Automated Vunerability Assessment and Patch Management Software and Hardware Inventory with License Management Take control of remote desktops in LAN and across WAN for instant troubleshooting Predefined configurations to achieve most of the desktop management tasks Targets for configuration can be defined using include/exclude criteria and with custom groups of users and computers Collection helps to group configurations, which can be applied to same set of targets Provides the status of the applied configurations Over 90+ ready-made reports of the Active Directory infrastructure User Logon Reports for an up-to-date user logon details and history System Tools like Disk Defragmenter, Check Disk, and Disk Cleanup that can be scheduled to run on multiple desktops Optimize WAN Bandwidth using Distribution. What do you need to know about free Version 7.02 includes a new software metering engine and a lot of other feature enhancements like ip scoping for remote offices, disabling specific USB devices, improved patch management, intelligent data transfer to distribution servers, template-driven software deployment, file transfer in remote control, color quality and compression settings in remote control, and more.Endpoint Management is no longer a job which holds you back on your seat. You can now start managing your desktops and servers anywhere, any time. Perform activities like installing agent on a new computer, retiring computers from the network, patch deployment and much more, all from your mobile phone. Desktop Central’s mobile app can be used to manage Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
When you try downloading Desktop Central, you would come across 32-bit and 64-bit options available for download. Here’s the difference between a 32-bit and a 64-bit application:
A system comprises three layers: the processor, the operating system and the application. What basically happens is, to run either a 64-bit OS or 32-bit OS, we require support from the lower level, processor. Similarly, to run either a 64-bit or a 32-bit application, we require support from all the lower levels such as OS and processor.
There are two types of processors, namely, 32-bit and 64-bit. These refer to the processor architecture and tell us how much memory can be accessed from the CPU register. For instance, a 32-bit system can access 232 memory addresses, i.e 4 GB of RAM and a 64-bit system can access 264 memory addresses, i.e actually 18 billion GB of RAM. The key difference between these processors is the number of calculations performed per second.
Desktop Central Mobile app has notifications alert which can be configured according to user needs. The notifications provide details of all the successful and unsuccessful tasks implemented. The total count of notifications received by the user will be displayed in the toolbar. A user can check the history of the tasks based on the alerts received. Click on Notifications ->Settings and enable the required tasks to receive the notifications for the same.
You can now access Desktop Central on the go, by using an app designed for iOS and Android devices. Desktop Central app is supported from build #91110 and later versions. You can manage computers running Windows, Mac and Linux operating system. You can download the mobile app from the app store/playstore. This app is supported for iphone, ipad and android mobile devices.
Desktop Central augments a traditional desktop management service, offering more depth and customization. Automate regular endpoint management routines like installing patches, deploying software, imaging and deploying OS. In addition, it also lets you manage assets & software licenses, monitor software usage statistics, manage USB device usage, take control of remote desktops, and more. As a desktop manager, Desktop Central supports Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wifi, VPN, email accounts, etc. Apply restrictions on application installs, camera usage, browser and secure your devices by enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc. Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets from a single console.
Mobile Device Management does not stop with configuring policies, getting asset information, and securing a mobile device. The MDM solution should also provide the administrators the ability to manage the Apps that are installed on the devices. Desktop Central’s MDM also provides the Mobile Application Management (MAM) capability that helps administrators perform the following management functions:
- Zia – Virtual Assistant
- Mobile App is supported only for customers running Enterprise Edition or UEM Edition of Desktop Central, build 91110 or later versions.
- Two Factor authentication is supported on the mobile app.
- Access to the contents in the mobile is determined by the role and permissions for every user. For example, if a user has read only role in Desktop Central, his access using the app will remain the same.
- Remote control feature enables complete access of the end-user system from the Desktop Central Mobile App.Desktop Central is a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution that helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location. It’s a modern take on desktop management that can be scaled as per organizational needs.
- In general, 32-bit programs can run on a 64-bit system but 64-bit programs cannot run on a 32-bit system. This is because 64-bit applications include instructions that will not be recognized by a 32-bit processor.A 32-bit OS will run on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors and on the other hand, 64-bit OS will run on only a 64-bit processor. The same can be concluded with 32-bit and 64-bit applications. The main reason behind this is that 64-bit systems are backward compatible with 32-bit systems.
Depending on the architecture of your processor and operating system, download either 32-bit or 64-bit version of Desktop Central.
Mode : HTTP/HTTPS
Two Factor authentication is supported on the mobile app. After providing the above mentioned details, you will be prompted to enter the user name and password. You can now start performing the below mentioned desktop management activities:
- Scope of management
- Install/Uninstall agents
- Add or remove computers from SoM
- Manage computers under remote offices
- Summary of assets in the Network
- Fetch hardware and software details
- Initiate asset scan
- License Management
- Meter software usage
- Manage prohibited software
- Patch Management
- Obtain details of all patch configurations
- View list of all patches
- Initiate patch scan
- View supported patch details
- Take complete remote control of end-user computers
- Remote shutdown of managed computers
- Wake on LAN can be enabled
- System Manager – Command Prompt
- Manage the Apps over the Air (OTA) to groups/devices.
- Automatically get App information from App Store
- Maintain a repository of all Apps used in the network
- View the list of Apps and their installation count on mobile devices.
- Seamless distribution of both in-house and App Store Apps to devices and group of devices
- Advertise Apps on App Catalog and make user choose to install themselves
- Get the status of the deployed Apps on the users’ devices
- Remove Apps when not required anymore
Integrate with Volume Purchase Program (VPP):
- Integrates with Apple Volume Purchase Program to install commercial apps.
- Automatically assign redemption codes to users upon installation or revoke when not installed
- Get notified on insufficient redemption codes
- Comprehensive reports helps to monitor apps installed in device.
- Specific reports can be extracted like:
- Apps by Devices – Generates the report based on apps available in the device.
- Devices with/without specific app – Generates report based on specific ap
- Scope of management
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.