[Note: to access this site, you need to use a browser compliant with W3C standards such as Firefox, Safari or Netscape.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written permission of the copyright holders. We have made every effort to mark as such all words which we believe to be trademarks. We should also like to make it clear that the presence of a word in the dictionary, whether marked or unmarked, in no way affects its legal status as a trademark.
TransHunter English VS Thai is a very simple and handy application that will help you translate English text into Thai and vice versa. TransHunter will help you better understand what you want to translate. You can also choose the best translation from the displayed results.Get TransHunter English VS Thai and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for youEasily learn Thai & English with Thai English Dictionary & Translator app! Free download & no Internet connection required!
The Thai English Dictionary & Translator app enables you to search Thai & English words with definitions, examples, pronunciation, and more.
– Detailed word definitions & example sentences
– Related search suggestions
– Advanced sentences analyzer
– Favorite words & search history
– Flashcards for self-learning support
– Customizable font sizes for better readability
– Thai, English & wildcard character search support
– Thai, British English & American English pronunciation with phonetics
This clever dictionary (about 400,000 words/phrases) translates both ways (the Thai->English direction is the newest addition) and provides immediate back translations, too. Searching is made easy with Quick Search, Vector Ultima spell-checker and our signature MorphoFinder functions. Each dictionary entry is complete with part of speech information and multiple translations for all polysemantic words.
Virtually every element of this application has been improved – spell-checker interface, dictionary keyboard, fonts, word database, and the installation wizard. Also added is a Thai keyboard to facilitate easier typing, as well as high resolution support for superior readability. Efficient and effective, this dictionary is enjoyable at the same time!
– Improved keyboards for both languages
– High resolution support
– Overview of all dictionary entries in the Main List
– Overview of all possible translations of a selected word in the Translations List
– Quick back translation for proof of correct understanding
– Quick search function: as you start typing in the Input Line, entries starting with those letters are displayed
– Switching between languages is easy: simply tap the pop-up trigger in the upper right corner and the directi
Translate English to Thai.
Translate Thai to English.
Definitions, translations, synonyms, pronunciations
No internet connection required.
Fast, convenient & easy to use.
Very smart word suggestions.
All dictionaries in one place.
Translate text directly in the web browser and other apps.
Offline text pronunciation.
Plenty of dictionaries available to install.
And a lot more useful features.
on of translation will change
– MorphoFinder function helps to find English source words (headwords) for past participles, gerunds, plural forms
– Spellchecker for both languages
SD/MMC standard support:
– Store applications and/or databases on an extension card (SD/MMC)
– Run the application from the main memory or the extension card regardless of where the database is located.
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.