TMS Advanced Charts (Delphi XE3)
Registration Key Generator0BLSI-0ZAZV-MDLCC-RI3EH-1VRD8
Registration Code NumberT24LI-6VF93-HPNCF-YNJ2Q-3G7H1
Registration Key Download88S5Z-IP62Z-QX7XK-KB4W6-VB17G
Registration Key 2023H24XS-Z8JDX-MSZFW-GFNFY-2KQM2
Registration Key 2022BR86G-KDSW0-IUJY6-F39BJ-L8DV6
Registration Key Free DownloadCC028-BUAGG-Z6VTQ-03ISE-J4V5Z
Registration Key Free1Z9LQ-LYJG5-P97VS-DDK8B-YMYJ8
TAdvChartView & TDBAdvChartView : fast multi-pane & DB-aware chart component
- Single or multi pane chart view component
- Vertical or horizontal oriented charts
- Wide range of chart types: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Spider, Donut, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, OHLC, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error, Digital Line, Funnel …
- Different bar shapes such as rectangle, cylinder and pyramid
- X-axis with index of date/time unit indication
- Linear or logarithmic Y-scale
- Y-axis with auto ranging, minor & major value indication along Y-axis, multiple Y-axis values for different series supported
- Support for annotations & legend
- Panes with scrolling, scaling, splitter, drag & drop, synchronized scrolling with mouse or keyboard
- Highly configurable crosshairs with value indication at series, Y-axis, tracker & crosshair support along multiple panes
- Navigator bar to help for scrolling series along X-axis
- Floating tracker window to see values at crosshairs
- Configurable grid & bands
- Configurable margins for chart & chart background image
- Printing support, export to bitmap support
- Support for persisting chart settings to file
- Interface component to synchronise automatically with TAdvStringGrid / TDBAdvGrid
- DB-aware panes and series
- Includes TAdvChartViewPDFIO component to export Chart to PDF
- Includes popup toolbar to configure series visuals (XE2 and newer)
TAdvGDIPChartView & TDBAdvGDIPChartView : GDI+ enabled multi-pane & DB-aware chart component
- Advanced GDI+ enabled version of TAdvChartView
- Anti-aliased chart drawing
- Complex gradient support
- Support charts with opacity & opacity gradients
- Support for PNG images with alpha transparency for chart markers, textures
- GDI+ hatches for chart fills
- Shadows on bars, lines, areas, legend
- Optional glass mirror effect support
- Zoom control window with full scroll range
- Export charts to .PNG, .JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF or .BMP files
- Includes TAdvChartViewPDFIO component to export Chart to PDF
TAdvChartView3D : OpenGL 3D multi-serie chart component
- High Quality OpenGL 3D Rendering
- Optional AntiAliasing
- Multiple Series
- Pie Chart Type
- Mouse Interaction
- Export to image
- Configurable values with optional image
- Configurable legend & title
- 3D rotation support on X, Y and Z-Axis
Another great TMSSoftware component! And very excellent support and help by the TMS software team.
Marco Boglione, via email
I have tried your new “TAdvGDIPChartView : GDI+ enabled multi-pane chart component” demo and I am extremely impressed.
I develop applications using Borland Delphi 5 and for years now, the obvious choice for charting components has been TeeChart. Well not any more !!!
I often find that charting components can be a bit clumsy and awkward to use, but your charting components’ properties are extremely well laid out and easy to use.
Also, when looking at the GDI plus demo, the quality of rendering and anti-aliasing is world-class.
Other charting components out there advertise lovely, glossy and shiny charts on their web site, but when you run their demos it’s a very different story indeed. They are often poorly rendered and produce dodgy anti-aliased drawings, they are over-priced, etc…
So all in all, you certainly have the best charting component that I have ever came across – on the first release and for such a great price !
I was currently looking for a new charting component – well not any more ! I will be recommending that the company that I work for purchases your new charting component.
Dave Scott, via email
Finally, a chart control that hits the sweet spot! As a product, AdvChart has the right approach. It’s still very simple to use, the price is perfect, the code is included and easy to modify to taste and things that would be hard to add later or by the user are already taken into account like multiple panes.
Orlando Diaz, via email
After using Tee Chart Pro and RiverCharts for many years it took me sometime to work through the differences with TMS Charts but – now I have worked through the learning curve the TMS Charts certainly deliver. Thanks for yet another great set of components.
David Case, via newsgroup
TMS Advanced Charts for Intraweb 184.108.40.206 D2009-XE11
1 Apr 2020
TMS Advanced Charts for IntraWeb is part of the TMS Advanced Charts and can be used in Windows VLC software development as well as IntraWeb web application development.
Features and Features of TMS Advanced Charts for IntraWeb:
- Component View one or more chart panels
- Wide range of 2D charts such as: Line, Bar, Area, Histogram, Bubble, Error and…
- X axis with unit index of date / time indication
- Y-axis with automatic sorting, minor and major along y-axis, multi-value y-axis to support different fields
- Supports annotations and descriptions
- Panel with scroll, scale, slider, drag & drop, mouse and keyboard sync
- The navigation bar to help navigate the string along the x-axis
- Adjustable borders for charts and charts background image
- Supports bitmap capture output printing
- Support for continuation of chart settings to file
- Interface component for TAdvStringGrid / TDBAdvGrid auto-sync
- Supports graphs with opacity rates and gradients
- Support for PNG images with alpha transparency for chart marker
- Create shadows in strips, lines, areas and descriptions
- Glass mirror effect support
- Horizontal chart, rotate charts 90 degrees
- Y logarithmic scale capability
- Bar shapes: Rectangular, cylindrical, pyramid for ordinary and stacked bar charts
- Export to PDF file
- Configure the y-axis of a spider diagram
- Export to PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP or GIF files
- Save and restore TAdvChartView settings
- Link TMS Advanced Charts to Database
- Update runtime graphs
Click here to view the full TMS Advanced Charts for IntraWeb information.
Notes about this download:
Feel free to use our library. The download of TMS IDE Rich Clip for Delphi and C++Builder XE, version 1.0, is in progress. This program is provided for free. The software was checked for viruses and was found to be clean. Download this tool from the developer’s site for free using the link provided below. We have to warn you that downloading TMS IDE Rich Clip for Delphi and C++Builder XE from external sources frees GetWinPCSoft from the responsibility for the package safety.
TMS IDE Rich Clip for Delphi and C++Builder XE
Free IDE plugin to copy source code with syntax highlighting to the clipboard When selecting “Copy as HTML”, the selected source code is copied as HTML formatted text with syntax highlighting to the clipboard and can for example be pasted in the browser and will be rendered with all syntax highlighting applied.
TMS Charts Advanced (Delphi Xe3) is a DB-aware and non-DB-aware feature rich charting component for business, statistical, financial and scientific data.It has many features such as single or multi component pane charts, vertical or horizontal oriented charts, various types charts: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Spider, Donut, Band, Stacked bar, Stacked area, OHLC, Candlestick, Histogram, Bubble, Error, Digital Line, and bars of various shapes such as rectangle, cylinder and pyramid
What’s new in this release:…
Version 3.1.1 has added OnBeforeDrawSeries or OnAfterDrawSeries events
26 Jan 15 In Developer tools, Components & libraries
TAdvChartView : fast multi-pane chart component,configurable grid & bands,support for annotations & legend,configurable margins for chart & chart background image,single or multi pane chart view. TAdvGDIPChartView : GDI+ enabled multi-pane chart component,anti-aliased chart drawing,complex gradient support,shadows on bars, lines, areas, legend.
TMS Advanced Charts 220.127.116.11 full description
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.