T-Cubed is a trouble ticket manager for logging and reporting trouble incidents for a wide variety of environments. T-Cubed was originally designed for IT support calls, but is generic and flexible enough that it can be used in a wide variety of other environments, such as: customer support calls, field service calls & maintenance tracking, software development and bug reporting coordination, operations management & coordination. T-Cubed offers many attractive features such as multiple property support, three levels of ticket severity, multi-user support, and simple, easy-to-read ticket reports.
T-Cubed is a trouble ticket manager for logging and reporting trouble incidents for a wide variety of environments. T-Cubed was originally designed for IT support calls, but is generic and flexible enough that it can be used in a wide variety of other environments, such as:
- Customer support calls
- Field service calls & maintenance tracking
- Software development and bug reporting coordination
- Operations management & coordination
Some of T-Cubed’s many attractive features include:
- Multiple property support
- Three levels of ticket severity
- Multi-user support
- Simple, easy-to-read ticket reports
T-Cubed collects and records the following data for each new trouble ticket:
- Property where issue ocurred
- Caller’s Name
- Call-back number for the caller
- Specific device or product the issue concerns
- The problem
- Diagnosis / Recommended action to take
T-Cubed is a small and compact application with a small footprint (around 8MB when newly installed) and requires minimal system resources to run, making it ideal for installation on most any size computer or laptop.
T-Cubed’s primary feature that makes it a unique and powerful tool is its ability to allow multiple users to share a common trouble ticket database from anywhere where they have access to a local area network, or an Internet connection. This is accomplished by a companion utility called the T-Cubed DSA (Data Synchronization Agent)
The T-Cubed DSA is installed on a computer that all T-Cubed users can access via a TCP/IP network connection, and holds a copy of the entire trouble ticket database. With the DSA, T-Cubed users from anywhere around the world can share their ticket data and keep synchronized with everyone else.
Are you in need of uninstalling T-Cubed Standard Edition to fix some problems? Are you looking for an effective solution to completely uninstall it and thoroughly delete all of its files out of your PC? No worry! This page provides detailed instructions on how to completely uninstall T-Cubed Standard Edition.
7-slot 100Base-T Cube based I/O chassis for use with OPC-UA
- Powerful I/O platform is your OPC-UA server
- 4.0″ x 4.1″ x 6.6″ provides slots for 7 I/O boards
- Rugged: 100g shock and 5g vibration, -40°C to +85°C
- Flexible, compact and rugged
- Web/HTML configuration
- Flexible: Over 40 I/O boards available
- Remote connections possible through VPN and Firewalls
- 1000Base-T / Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports the OPC-UA Historian functionality
- 10-year availability Guarantee
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.