Orange CD Suite
Registration Key Generator0BLSI-0ZAZV-MDLCC-RI3EH-1VRD8
Registration Code NumberT24LI-6VF93-HPNCF-YNJ2Q-3G7H1
Registration Key Download88S5Z-IP62Z-QX7XK-KB4W6-VB17G
Registration Key 2023H24XS-Z8JDX-MSZFW-GFNFY-2KQM2
Registration Key 2022BR86G-KDSW0-IUJY6-F39BJ-L8DV6
Registration Key Free DownloadCC028-BUAGG-Z6VTQ-03ISE-J4V5Z
Registration Key Free1Z9LQ-LYJG5-P97VS-DDK8B-YMYJ8
Orange CD Catalog is the comprehensive music database program for cataloging your music on any media: CD, DVD, MP3, iTunes, OGG, FLAC, WMA files or even your old LPs and tapes. To add a new CD to the database, you just need to insert it in your computer or scan barcode from jewel case, and OrangeCD will download all information from FreeDB and Amazon databases, including cover image and album reviews. You don’t have to type a single word. Filling your music CD database becomes quick and easy.
The resulting database can be used for browsing, searching, printing or exporting to any of the supported formats. Now you can quickly check if you own specific album or song, find its exact location on CD shelf, print CD changer index sheet or calculate your total CD library value for insurance. You can create web pages with the list of all your albums and upload them to your website. The feel and look of the web pages is defined by templates and can be easily customized.
You don�t even have to run your own website to upload your music list online. In OrangeCD, you can publish your music collection catalog on Racks and Tags, share it with friends, and browse your music inventory from work or school computer.
See the screenshots of OrangeCD Catalog in action on this page.
Still not convinced? In OrangeCD Catalog, you can:
- Add your CD albums to the database without typing.
- Add MP3, OGG, Windows Media (WMA), FLAC or other music files by automatically scanning disk folders.
- Add CD albums by reading barcodes from jewel cases. (We recommend using CueCat barcode reader for best results.)
- Catalog classical music albums as well as pop music.
- Store any extra personal information in custom fields.
- Store artist and composer profiles, biographies, or reviews.
- Organize your music web bookmarks.
- Track who borrows your CDs.
- Maintain wish lists and purchase lists.
- Sort your albums alphabetically, chronologically, or by any field, with one click.
- Display albums in folders grouped by any field.
- Search your albums for a text string or by any combination of fields.
- Print the lists of your albums and songs.
- Play or queue song playback in the media player of your choice.
- new!! Play or queue songs in Squeezebox or Transporter network music players.
- new!! Publish your music collection listing on Racks and Tags website, and update your online music catalog automatically.
- Create detailed and customizable web pages with your albums, including index page, list of recent additions, and individual album and song lyrics pages.
- Generate plain text or HTML reports from MP3 or iTunes files.
- View database statistics.
- Backup your data automatically or by request.
- Burn database backup CDs (on Windows XP and Windows Vista only.)
- Search web sites like eBay, Amazon, or Google for album price or information.
- Friendly, intuitive and customizable user interface.
- Comprehensive set of fields, including lyrics, artwork, and credits.
- Rich, customizable set of custom fields.
- Integration with our free CD player.
Last but not least:
- Free lifetime upgrades.
- Unconditional 90-day money back guarantee. No questions asked. We don�t want your money if you are not completely happy with your purchase.
- Why purchase separate programs for managing your CD collection and MP3 files? It�s all music, and OrangeCD Catalog can do it all.OrangeCD Catalog is the comprehensive music database program for cataloging CDs, iTunes, MP3 and other music files. It downloads album information from Internet databases and allows publishing music collection catalog on the web
- OrangeCD Catalog is the comprehensive music database program for cataloging music in any format: CD, DVD, MP3, iTunes, OGG, FLAC, WMA and other lossless files, and even old LPs and tapes. It can manage classical music collections as well as pop music. To add a new CD to the database, you just need to insert it in your computer or scan barcode from jewel case, and OrangeCD will download all information from FreeDB and Amazon databases, including cover artwork and album reviews. You can organize music bookmarks, keep track of borrowed albums using loan manager, and store artist and composer biographies, discographies, links and notes. The resulting database can be used for browsing, searching, printing or publishing on the web. Now you can quickly check if you own specific album or song, find its exact location on CD shelf, print CD changer index sheet or calculate your total CD library value for insurance. You can create web pages with the list of all your albums and upload them to your website. The feel and look of the web pages is defined by templates and can be easily customized. If you don?t have a website, you can publish your music collection catalog on RacksAndTags.com, share it with friends. This will allow you to browse your music inventory from work, school or vacation computer.
- OrangeCD Suite is a package that includes OrangeCD Player and OrangeCD Catalog: a music CD player and a simple music cataloguer, respectively.The main advantage in playing music with OrangeCD Player is that as soon as you play a song, the program links the album and songs to the OrangeCD Catalog database, saving you tons of time in the process.OrangeCD Catalog, meanwhile, enables you to easily organize your entire music collection, which you can do manually CD by CD and folder by folder, or by searching for your CDs on Amazon’s database, which makes the whole process much faster and more comfortable.
OrangeCD Suit is an intriguing software package for music lovers, although it’s true that loading a CD into your computer every time you want to listen to a song is beginning to seem antiquated..
Nowadays, and mainly thanks to the new formats like MP3 or CD, all music lovers have a great music collection without having to take up a great physical space, but on many occasions, it is impossible to find an LP, whether on a shelf or on our hard drive, so it is advisable to have an application like OrangeCD Suite.
Catalog your music collection
This program will allow us to easily catalog all our music, practically without having to input any data manually, because we can input references by means of a CDDB connection or by means of the bar codes of our disks.
OrangeCD Suite also allows us to play any song from the library, keep track of the disks we have lent to a friend, print lists with all the references included in our library, add additional information to each album and create websites to be able to publish our collection on the Internet.
If you have a lot of music, but it isn’t classified, and you never know where each file is, you can make use of OrangeCD Suite to help you get things organized easily.
There are many ways to enjoy music, besides playing a CD or an MP3 file. If you like to keep your audio CD collection well organized on a shelf, then you might want to catalog it as well. OrangeCD Suite provides you with everything you need to play your music and to keep track of your entire collection. The best part is that everything can be done without any effort. You can use a wide range of automated features to build a rich database, from the ground up, in just a few minutes.
OrangeCD Suite includes a lightweight, but versatile CD player, called Orange CD Player and OrangeCD Catalog, a flexible application for cataloging audio CDs, as well as other music formats. This review will focus on OrangeCD Catalog. If you wish to know more about Orange CD Player, you can read about it here. Both applications can be installed in just a few seconds, without making any complex settings along the way. They are compatible will all popular Windows versions and they don’t have any special requirements.
OrangeCD Catalog’s user interface may seem a bit intimidating at a first glance, due to the large number of options it presents, but it takes only a few minutes to master the application’s controls. Music albums can be organized in separate folders, in a tree structure, located on the left side of the window. On the larger area on the right you can view numerous details about a selected album, including its track list, information about the artist, cover images and more. Also, if you select a song in the track list, the application will display additional information, like the song’s lyrics, musicians and more.
New album entries can be created manually, on a tabbed window, on which you have to fill in the aforementioned details in separate input fields. A smarter approach is to use the application’s automated features. Database entries can be created from scratch with only a few clicks and you can choose from several methods. If an audio CD is loaded in your computer, you can scan it and add its tracks to the database, along with any information contained on that CD. It is also possible to add MP3 albums, from local folders. All you have to do is select a folder, on a small window and the application will add its contained songs to the database, in a new album, along with any information it finds in their ID3 tags. Also, the album will be named automatically, according to the tag details.
The application can also retrieve information from FreeDB and from Amazon. You only need to type the name of an artist, album and track and OrangeCD Catalog will display everything it can find that matches with your keywords. Once you find the artist or album you are looking for, you can select it and click a button to add it to the database. Besides building a database, you can also filter and sort your entries, search for specific items or view statistics, play your songs with Orange CD Player and more. Furthermore, the software allows you to export the entire database as HTML pages, with working links, using various predefined templates.
You can catalog and manage your music collections. Database entries can be created fast, with only a few clicks. OrangeCD Catalog places many features at your disposal, for sorting your collection and playing the tracks with OrangeCD Player.
There are no serious issues to address.
Playing and organizing songs can be a simple and comfortable experience, thanks to OrangeCD Suite’s smart functionality.
You can download OrangeCD Suite free
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.