FTPSync is useful for updating your home page or corporate web site, maintaining an off-site backup, and maintaining web site mirrors. Features include supports UNIX, Microsoft, IBM, and Novell type FTP servers, only new or changed files are transferred, console type application that can be easily executed from various schedulers and batch files, supports FTP and FTPS (secure FTP, explicit and implicit), and available for bundling with other products. FTPSync is intended for computer experts – it has no user interface, so users must know how to edit standard Windows INI files. Synchronization can be configured on the fly from batch files or other applications, making it convenient tools when sync automation is required.
- Fixed Range check errors that may occur in some cases during FTP transfers.
- Upgraded FTP component, resolving rare connect issue, causing FTPSync to send FTP commands before connect finished.
- Added window size/position parameters.
- Upgraded FTP component, connect improvements.
- Timestamping now supports MFMT in addition to MDTM command.
- Improved .NET 4 compatibility, now using .NET 4 first, fallback to .NET 2 if unavailable.
- Fixed SkipDelete=Yes issues (parameter was sometimes ignored).
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.