- What exactly is ClickWave?ClickWave is a Microsoft Windows application that allows you to convert your digital audio files to other, various and specific, audio formats in easy steps.
For instance: depending on what your audio conversion needs are, you can select, MP3 audio files and convert them to Wav audio files or compressed FLAC files. Or you can select FLAC files and convert them to OggVorbis audio files.
- Top 5 reasons to download ClickWave:
1.Drag, drop and convert audio files from any media player, including iTunes and Windows Media Player.
2. Convert audio files to and from popular formats like: FLAC, Mp3, Windows Media Audio and OggVorbis.
3. Extract and convert audio tracks from high-definition, MP4 video files.
4. Adjust the output Bitrate (Kbps) – ClickWave allows you to control the output Bitrate (Kbps) of the formats you convert to, including MP3, Windows Media Audio and OggVorbis formats.
5. Avoid the constant hassle and frustration of downloading multiple programs for multiple formats. Convert your audio files to any format you need through one simple program
ClickWave Audio-File Converter is a handy and easy to use application that was created in order to provide you with a simple means of re-encoding your music files.
The wizard-like interface enables you to quickly select the files for the conversion, the output format and location.
As soon as the process finishes, you will see a summary of the job displayed in a separate window by ClickWave Audio-File Converter.
Our website design principles
We’re not just another cookie-cutter web agency.
We are committed to creating unique and functional web experiences for our clients and their customers.
“ignoring online marketing is like opening a business but not telling anyone.“
Build it and they will come…not really the case for the internet. We help drive quality traffic for our clients using Google Ads and Youtube Video Ads.
Word on the street…
“I’ve gotten great exposure from the marketing campaigns they’ve launched.
I find my business is really starting to grow and take off thanks to Clickwave!”
— Renu Pillay, Pharmacist, Owner
First off, you might be wondering what is PPC?
It’s short for Pay-per-click. PPC Ads are online advertisements where you only pay if somebody actually clicks on the ad and goes to your website or landing page, hence the name.
You’ve probably seen thousands of PPC ads throughout the internet without even realizing.
They can be found on sites like Google, Bing, Facebook, Youtube and more.
Imagine a billboard that you only paid for when people looked and acknowledged it.
Or a TV ad that you only paid for when people actually watched it.
That’s exactly what PPC is.
And the good news is, it’s way more affordable than a billboard or TV ads.
Actually, you can run PPC ads for your business for as little as $5/day…The price of a fancy morning coffee.
What good is a website that doesn’t convert website visitors into money in your pocket?
More and more internet users are browsing on their mobile phones. We make sure your site really shines on mobile.
Your business and brand are unique. That’s why our sites are handcrafted to impress your visitors.
Here’s how we can help…
Good PPC Management is a hard-earned skill.
It requires an understanding of technical marketing skills that you learn “in the trenches”.
Not in a classroom.
And a bad PPC campaign can leave you with lost ad budget, frustration and loss of morale.
Here’s the good news. We offer a done-for-you level of service.
Our expert account managers do the preliminary research, set up your PPC campaigns, create your advertisements and launch everything for you!
They also continuously optimize your PPC campaigns every week to get you the best results.
You just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
Initial First Month Campaign Creation
- Complete Built Out/Restructure of Your Campaigns
- AdGroup Breakdown and Creation
- Custom Campaign Settings
- Ad Scheduling
- Day Parting
- Campaign Budgets
- Bid Strategy
- Creation of multiple Ads and Ad extentions
Ongoing Monthly Account Optimizations
- Ad Split Testing
- Bid Adjustments
- Removal/Addition of Keywords
- Addition of Negative Keywords
- Ad Extension Testing
- Location/Day & Hour Optimization
- Segmentation & Analysis
- Budget Analysis
- Quality Score Improvements
- Monthly Detailed PPC Report
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.