Registration Key Generator0BLSI-0ZAZV-MDLCC-RI3EH-1VRD8
Registration Code NumberT24LI-6VF93-HPNCF-YNJ2Q-3G7H1
Registration Key Download88S5Z-IP62Z-QX7XK-KB4W6-VB17G
Registration Key 2023H24XS-Z8JDX-MSZFW-GFNFY-2KQM2
Registration Key 2022BR86G-KDSW0-IUJY6-F39BJ-L8DV6
Registration Key Free DownloadCC028-BUAGG-Z6VTQ-03ISE-J4V5Z
Registration Key Free1Z9LQ-LYJG5-P97VS-DDK8B-YMYJ8
Pass-Through Entity Annual Withholding Return – For taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2020, a pass-through entity that has paid withholding on behalf of a nonresident owner or has been withheld upon must use Form 592-PTE, Pass-Through Entity Annual Withholding Return, to report the total withholding. For more information, get Form 592-PTE.
Payment Voucher for Pass-Through Entity Withholding – For taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2020, a pass-through entity must use Form 592-Q, Payment Voucher for Pass-Through Entity Withholding, to remit the withholding payments. For more information, get Form 592-Q.
Corporate Suite: CA 592-B Filing Software
California requires 7% withholding and quarterly reporting by any individual or entity making payments of more than $1,500 of California Source Income to the person, corporation, partnership, fiduciary, partner, beneficiary, shareholder, member or vendor who is a non-resident of California that do not have a permanent place of business in California.
Our CA 592-B filing services allow users to import, edit, and organize data before generating an XML file that is properly formatted to upload to California’s Franchise Tax Board (FTB) site for electronic filing.
Simply import data from your Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, TAB, or Pipe delimited files under the correct Filer (reporting entity). When ready select all or just those records you want for filing and the XML file will be generated!
CA 592-B E-File Service Features:
- Multiple filers
- Multiple Tax Years available online
- Import from Excel or delimited files
- Generation of quarterly California filings
- Generation of Y/E 592-B PDF statements for recipients
- Export to Excel
- SSAE 18 SOC I Type II certified environment
- State of the Art ASP.Net 4.0
- Data is available online, 24/7 from any work location.
CA 592 Reporting:
- 592 Overview
- 592 Quarterly deposits (Form 592-V)
- 592 Y/E Statement Printing (Form 592-B)
- 592 quarterly paper reporting (Form 592)
What needs to be reported?
- Report & withhold on certain payments made to Non-Residents of California
- Payments made for personal services performed in California
- Payments made to nonresident entertainers and athletes for California performances
- Payments received for a covenant not to compete in California.
- Payments releasing a contractual obligation to perform services in California.
- Income from options received because of performing personal services in California.
- Bonuses paid for services performed in California.
- Rents and royalties from assets located in California.
- Distributions of California source income.
Residents from California are subject to state income tax on all income; the source is not an issue. Nonresidents of California are taxed only on their California source income. If you (an individual or entity from the state of California) makes a payment of $1,500 or more in a calendar year to a nonresident (the nonresident can be a person, corporation, partnership, fiduciary, beneficiary, shareholder or vendor) of California, then you must withhold 7% on these payments and quarterly report to the Franchise Tax Board.
There are 3 forms; the CA 592, 592-V and 592-B. The CA 592, which is the Resident and Nonresident Withholding Statement, is paper or electronically filed quarterly to the FTB along with Form 592-V or the payment voucher. By January 31 following the end of calendar year, the withholding agent must send each nonresident payee a completed Form 592-B and retain a copy for their records. Nonresident payee claims the withholding by attaching a copy of Form 592-B when filing a California tax return. Form 592-B is proof of California source income and withholding.
How to Register Software With a Registration Code?-Double-click the desktop shortcut to launch the .exe file.
-Enter your name and the .exe Registration Code precisely as they appear on your registration acknowledgement email when the registration reminder window appears.
-Press Register. Enter all additional details exactly as they are listed on your registration confirmation email, including your .exe serial number.